Please read the following information carefully so that you have information on how SIA Trusted Latvia processes your personal data.
Data processing controller: SIA Trusted Latvia
Registration number: 40103839457
Address: Rezeknes street 42, Riga, Latvia, LV-1073
- What information do we collect?
SIA Trusted Latvia collects all personal data that you provide to SIA Trusted Latvia or that SIA Trusted Latvia obtains in connection with your cooperation with SIA Trusted Latvia:
– Your name, address and contact details, including e-mail address and telephone number, and any other information relating to you obtained from such information relating to you.
SIA Trusted Latvia can collect this information in various ways. For example, the data may be obtained from your passport or other identity documents or compiled using a completed buyer’s questionnaire. We may also collect your personal information from third parties. SIA Trusted Latvia may request information from third parties. Data can be stored in a variety of locations, including
Your personal data may be used within SIA Trusted Latvia for internal administration purposes.
However, the disclosure of your personal data to certain third parties may take place:
- transferring information about you to SIA Trusted Latvia cooperation partners who provide various services to SIA Trusted Latvia, with the aim of fulfilling your requirements so that SIA Trusted Latvia can provide you with the service of your choice (for example, preparation of contracts),
- selling you real estate,
- fulfilling the contractual obligations concluded between the parties (for example, in case of preparation of a lease or sale agreement, in case of preparation of a confirmation request, in case of preparation of warnings, etc.).
SIA Trusted Latvia does not transfer information about you to third parties, except in cases when it is necessary to achieve the legal, contractual or commercial objectives of SIA Trusted Latvia, and when it is permitted or determined by the binding legal acts of the Republic of Latvia. Also, if necessary, SIA Trusted Latvia may transfer your personal data outside the Republic of Latvia to other SIA Trusted Latvia companies that are SIA Trusted Latvia cooperation partners.
In cases when it is determined by the laws and regulations in force and binding in the Republic of Latvia, SIA Trusted Latvia may disclose, for example, information about your purchases, services received, your visits to the SIA Trusted Latvia website www.trustedlatvia.lv as well as other information about you.
That information may be disclosed:
- to comply with the regulatory enactments in force and binding in the Republic of Latvia and the procedural procedures specified therein,
- if SIA Trusted Latvia believes in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect the rights of SIA Trusted Latvia,
- to protect your safety or the safety of others,
- to prevent and investigate criminal offenses,
- to respond to requests from public authorities.
Also, in cases when SIA Trusted Latvia may suffer losses in case of non-performance or improper performance of obligations, SIA Trusted Latvia has the right to apply to the court, the State Police, insurers, transfer data on your outstanding obligations to debt collection service providers, as well as legal service providers.
- Why does SIA Trusted Latvia process personal data?
We need to process the data to contact you. We may also need to process your data to enter a contract with you. In some cases, we need to process data to make sure we are complying with regulatory requirements. SIA Trusted Latvia has a legitimate interest in the processing of personal data in the cooperation process. We may also need to process data from buyers / partners to respond and defend our legal interests in the event of a claim.
- Who has access to the data?
Your information may be transferred internally to support activities related to the sales and / or rental / leasing process. This includes the agents of SIA Trusted Latvia, with whom a cooperation agreement has been concluded and the responsible employees of the IT department, if access to the data is necessary for the performance of their direct tasks.
- How does SIA Trusted Latvia protect data?
We take the security of your data seriously. We have internal policies and controls to ensure that your data is not lost, accidentally deleted, misused or disclosed and cannot be accessed by unauthorized persons.
- How long does SIA Trusted Latvia keep data?
SIA Trusted Latvia will keep the data for the whole period of cooperation or 6 months after the end of the respective cooperation process. At the end of this period, your data is deleted or destroyed.
- Your rights
As a data subject, you have several rights. You can:
- access and obtain a copy of your data on request;
- request SIA Trusted Latvia to change incorrect or incomplete data;
- request SIA Trusted Latvia to delete or terminate the processing of your data, for example, if the data is no longer needed for processing purposes; and objects to the processing of your data if SIA Trusted Latvia justifies the processing of your data with legitimate interests.
If you want to use any of these rights, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you believe that SIA Trusted Latvia has not respected your right to data protection, you can submit a complaint to the State Data Inspectorate of the Republic of Latvia.
- What happens if you do not provide personal data?
If you have not agreed and allowed the processing of your personal data for the purpose and to the extent specified in the regulations, then your data will be deleted from the SIA Trusted Latvia system as soon as it is received. If you want to update or supplement your data, you can send us changes. Changes can be sent by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. You must re-approve these terms before submitting changes.